Thursday, January 29, 2015

Freaky Friday short update.

Honestly I am feeling pretty unmotivated to send out an update today! So
maybe that is Satan trying to get me not to! I will provide a quick update!

This sunday, Tommy Bingham who was recently baptized passed the sacrament
for the first time. He did a wonderful job and his grandmother wept tears
of joy watching her grandson turn into the righteous priesthood holder she
has always wanted him to be.
I have loved teaching the Bingham kids and have seen many miracles happen
with them over the last few months!
They are now sharing the gospel with all their friends and family!

I love this area and I have been working hard to contact some of the lost
sheep in our ward that people haven't seen for a while. We had some strange
experiences contacting some of them but in the end I was glad for it!
One man we called and he kept trying to ask us if we killed his sister! I
think he was crazy! We kept telling him we were from the church, but he was
like
"why are you asking for my information! Who are you!"
so in the end it ended okay but I honestly think he is skitzophrenic.

Tracting this week we also had someone answer the door telling us that he
had a gun and would shoot us if we didn't leave right away. People
shouldn't knock on other peoples doors.

I was like.... ONTO THE NEXT HOUSE!

Needless to say we ended that day with ice cream.

I know that as I strive to make my personal studies fulfilling, I find that
I am more confident throughout the day. Whether it be my desires to go
tracting, my ability to teach the doctrine, or even just filling out my
planner and the area book with the information I have gathered. I think
it's amazing how our whole days relate to our personal preparation.
I hope I can carry this skill into my home life.

Well that's all I really have to say for now. I LOVE missionary work! And I
love letters! Thank you for all who write me!
My address is
Sister Marissa Brown
175 Burnham Rd
Brandon Mississippi
39042

Thank you for your continued support and love!
xoxoxoxox Sister Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment