Thursday, July 24, 2014

Happy Endings and New Beginnings

Well everyone, Sister Jenkins is officially a return missionary, on her way home to her family! I said goodbye to her this morning and it was hard, but I am very excited for this next piece of my missionary journey!


President McDonough called us on Saturday and said "Sister Brown, you are going to be a trainer!!!"
So I am getting a brand new missionary from the MTC and I will be training her on the missionary ways and how to teach and preach, and how to love as the Savior!
This is a big responsibility and I hope I am a good trainer! I am humbled for the opportunity.


The other night before bed, Sister Jenkins and I made a music video for a song that we listen to from a primary CD I have. It's called peanut butter and jelly. I will see if there is some way that I can upload it!



Well i don't have a lot of time today, but here are some other pictures from the week.





Of course I got my weekly dose of puppy therapy.... little Sophie is getting big!!!


All of the Stonewall families in our ward here were sad to see Sister Jenkins go. Here are some of our friends! I love the sweet spirits of the little girls, and I hope one day some of them will go on missions!!!!




Here are some of our favorite investigators - Dyann and Lee! We love them so much!


Well it was hard to say goodbye to some of my best friends that are leaving here, but I know it's not the end!



I will miss my other half, Sister Jenkins so very much!
I learned so much from her and I know that my mission has been forever changed, and I have made a life-long friend. What a blessing missions are!




I will give you a great big update next week and I'm sorry I didn't have time today, but I have to go pick up my new companion! Talk to you next week!

Love, Sister Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment