Sunday, February 22, 2015

Happy Valentines, Mardi Gras, PDAY, and Presidents Day.

Weeeeeellllll!!!!! I am very happy! It's going to be a great last 2 transfers.
I said farewell to sister mcgregor last week and spend the day with some of the other sisters that were waiting for their companions to get there too!
We went shopping at the mall in Gulfport and I did a little damage at bath and body works.
We had a really fun time!
While we were shopping we ran into a member who hasn't been to church in a long time! He was excited to see us and we gave him a card and turns out his family goes to my ward here in ocean springs!
So we got to do some missionary work at the same time as having fun :)




The best part of my day was meeting my new companion! My last companion!!!!
Her name is Sister Nash! She is 21, from Las Vegas Nevada, and she is so pretty and smart and just amazing!
She wants to work really hard and we just hit the ground running and have been working non stop since she got here!


Her blog, by the way.... is probably more detailed than mine! SO yall should check it out and read everything from her perspective :)

sisternashinthesouth.blogspot.com


We went and did some painting the next day for the waters and their daughter Kawana who is moving into our area :)
I actually really enjoy painting.



We had a good valentines day.
I enjoyed seeing that the Bishop got heartattacked!


My valentine this year was Beaudreax.


And Sister Nash.
Our apartment complex had a really cute set up for valentines day and we went and made cookies.


Mardi Gras has been crazy. Everyone has been throwing beads and going to the parades all weekend. Sister Nash and I decided not to go to the parades but we DID get to eat a king cake when we went to the olivers this week! I got the baby, which means you have to buy the next cake.... and it is also good luck.



I have so much more to write and such little time.
OK well i have to go for thsi week.....
please read sister nash's blog to read about how all the work is going!
I am sorry and will do a better post next week!




Love, Sister Brown :)


No comments:

Post a Comment